Our firm is a full-service law firm offering a wide selection of legal services. Previously, our firm operated under the name of Ahmednasir Abdikadir & Company Advocates. We have since rebranded to Ahmednasir Abdullahi Advocates LLP. Throughout the years, we have undergone significant growth to become one of the leading law firms in the country.
We are now seeking to expand our team of highly motivated, innovative, and service-oriented advocates in our dispute resolution department. Our dispute resolution team is a close-knit team of dynamic thinkers and solution-oriented lawyers who are passionate about success. We offer you this exciting opportunity to join this successful team.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who has at least 3 years post-qualification experience in dispute resolution and additionally:
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills (e.g., organising, planning, problem-solving and decision-making, commitment to diversity), and skilled technical writing.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with people at all levels of the firm.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, with a client-service focus.
- Ability to administer and execute instructions, from receipt to conclusion, with minimal professional supervision
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate work to meet deadlines in a highly pressurized environment
- Computer proficiency and comfortable with technology
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility for monitoring the expeditious progress of transactions.
- a desire for growth within the department
Some of the key responsibilities for this vacancy include:
- Drafting complex pleadings, legal opinions, case briefs, and other litigation documents
- Providing legal advice to clients from time to time
- Working on all aspects of litigation from inception to logical conclusion
- Conducting preliminary case evaluation and formulating legal opinions
- Conducting legal research and analysis
- Collaborating with clients, witnesses, experts, and other counsel
If you are a dedicated and goal-oriented lawyer with a strong work ethic and a passion for success, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com under the reference “Senior associate-dispute resolution department” by 31st January 2023